ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology
Reflexology is an ancient technique where manual pressure is applied to specific areas - reflex points - of the feet and hands in order to rebalance the flow of energy in the body and stimulating natural healing processes. The reflexes on the feet and hands act as mirror images of the body.
This certified course is run over 75 hours and will result in an ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology (Unit 4)
Pre-requisite qualifications:ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology Units 30-40
ITEC Level 2 Diploma in Professional Conduct/Business Awareness Unit 22
On the course students will:
- Learn the history and development of Reflexology
- Understand the principles of Reflexology and perform correct techniques for a full treatment
- Carry out a full consultation to determine the most appropriate treatment and medium
- Learn how to read the process and importance of the external reading of the feet
- Understand and explain the appropriate reflex points on the hands and the feet
- Understand the importance of hygiene, client care, professional conduct and ethics
There will be a 1 hour multiple choice theory examination paper and a practical examination of a full reflexology treatment. All students will be required to hand in 10 case studies, each of a minimum of 4 treatments, to the external examiner.
Successful students will be awarded the ITEC Internationally recognised Diploma together with a School Diploma.
Student insurance can be obtained from Embody, to provide cover whilst practicing and completing case studies outside school attendance